Ok, so now I'm really curious. My Stat Counter tells me that I have had visitors to this site from: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, California, and Maine. I can figure out who many of the people are from Alabama and Georgia, but I'm really curious who's reading this from California and Maine along with some of the other states. I can't imagine who's reading from some of these places. Please, if you are a reader that I don't already know about, let me know who you are by leaving a short comment. Since this isn't a public blog, I know I have to know you somehow, probably through Facebook. As I've said before, I don't care who's reading, but I would like to know who my audience is! : )
Have a great night all you mystery readers out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Anything is public as long as you don't have to log in to see it. People could just be getting here from the Blogger homepage as far as you know.
Your Mother sent me your link. I blog as well.
beingbarb.blogspot.com
southerndiningdiva.blogspot.com
Post a Comment