- My phone--I live far away from family and friends and would want to have the ability to reach out to them at a moment's notice.
- Comfortable shoes--I won't be choosing to keep my car, so I need comfortable shoes to get me where I'm going!
- My computer's MyPictures folder--I have so many memories that I want to keep and remember forever--especially of sweet baby Winnie. She was probably the most photographed baby in history.
- My Grandaddy's mantle clock--I don't really have this, but I would want it to remember my childhood day's spent at my Grandparents. Getting to wind this on Saturday night was a big deal since it was hands-off the rest of the time.
- All the little notes my Daddy wrote me for days when he was going to be out of town--I think I have every single one he wrote in a photo album at home. It was a big deal to me to read my note every day. Looking back at it, I realize just how much time he took to make each day's note different and to make sure I remembered how much he loved me even when he had to be away from home.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Five Things...
I saw this blogging prompt...You can only keep five things you have. What would they be?...and I thought it would be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that is a great list!
Post a Comment