Today hasn't been too productive. Emma and I slept in this morning since we were so busy last week with doctor's appointments, classes, and tests. I eventually made some lunch and then got dressed to go get my eyes checked. Thank goodness I took my corporate income tax book with me since I waited for THREE hours before being seen. I had called before I left to try to schedule an appointment, but they were booked for today. However, they told me I could simply walk-in and most likely be seen in 30-45 minutes. Unfortunately for me, today was the busiest day they had ever seen at the Optical Center at Sam's Club! In the end, I was finally seen and got new contacts, so I'll be able to see a little better! I'd put off this appointment much too long, but I really hate having my eyes examined--at least it's over now! :)
I got all of my Chapter 4 reading done for Tax II, so I'm going to work my homework problems in a few minutes. After that, I have homework problems for Advanced Accounting as well, so I'll try to get that done too! I'd really like to go to sleep early though since I haven't been sleeping too well lately since I had to take a steroid pack for a sinus infection. Hopefully these homework problems won't take too long and Emma and I can get to bed before long!
Tomorrow, I need to read my Advanced Accounting text for our section on Derivatives (no, not the calculus kind!).
These mini-term classes are so intense and I'm very happy that we only have nine more class days before breaking to begin our Internships. I'm so excited to move to Birmingham, get to spend more time with my Uncle, and make money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment