Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goodbye Spring Break

It’s been fun and I’m so sad it’s over.

I don’t know how 10 days has gone by so fast.  I have to go back early tomorrow morning to get there in time for class and Becker.  We have three more classes and an 8-hour review before the next exam.  At least Regulation has been much more enjoyable to me so far.  I’m not sure how much fun the rest will be since it’s business law, not particularly accounting, per se.

I don’t think I will be able to get back to Florence again until May and that’s not a good feeling.  Since I work every Friday, it’s terribly hard to drive home on Friday night around midnight and then have to leave Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.  I guess I was spoiled last Fall when I could come home Thursday afternoon.

Time to get things together to go see G&G and say goodbye for this trip.  I’ll have to do better to call daily and have more patience.

Until next time…

No comments: