Sorry for not writing in forever. It’s been busy lately with school and I haven’t had much interesting to say.
Counting today, I have nine days of school left. Next Thursday I have my Tax Research final and next Friday I have my Advanced Investments final. I also have two cases and a quiz for Tax Research and one project for Advanced Research to get done before then. I’m going to try to do one of the cases, the quiz and the first half of the project tonight and, if I’m lucky, I can start packing tomorrow for the BIG MOVE!!
I’m going home for a few days next Friday so I can celebrate my birthday with family and then it’s back down here for Graduation and moving day. Starting August 10th, I’ll be a Tennessee resident.
Emma is doing well, but is suffering with the South Alabama heat. She’ll be much better when we get home and she gets a haircut! I’m hoping it will be obvious that she’s gained a little weight when her hair is shorter. Last time she was groomed, I was scared by how thin she was. We have since visited the vet and changed her food to something with much more fat in it. I would love if she had gained a few ounces before her annual vet visit at the end of August.
Anyway, I guess that’s all for now. I’ll try to put up Graduation pictures and pictures of my new apartment in Brentwood once I get settled. That reminds me that I need to call Comcast or I might not have cable or internet for a while! :)

1 comment:
Just read this - if you can get AT&T U-Verse, get it. Comcast is a nightmare in larger cities. Similar to the Charter you hate already. :P
Post a Comment