I’m sitting here trying to psych myself up to take a shower and get ready for work…yes, you heard right, work on Saturday. My first Saturday of my full-time career. Good thing I like what I’m doing, right?
I’m hoping to be home in time to watch Auburn take on the Care Bears…Rebel Black Bears…whatever. I sure hope the team is ready and doesn’t have the big head from all the recent publicity related to the big #1 and Cam’s Heisman hopes. It’s a game by game thing, but I’m afraid we won’t stop to smell how sweet it is at the top until it’s over. Knock on wood and all that jazz…I’m becoming so superstitious!! :)
Ok. It’s now the latest possible time that I told myself I could wait until to start getting ready. Time to get to work so I can get home!

No comments:
Post a Comment