Saturday, August 20, 2011

I’m procrastinating…

I have a list of things I should be doing, but instead I decided to write something here…

I should be hanging up and putting away my laundry since I just heard the dryer buzz.

I should be starting dinner, but since I didn’t eat lunch until 2:30, I think I can wait a little longer to start marinating something.  Having a grill again is definitely nice!  I need more practice, though.

I should be working on the two returns I brought home with me since I didn’t manage my time well enough to get them done at work this week.

I should be sweeping my downstairs since I finally found my dustpan in—of all places—the floorboard of the backseat of my car.  I still don’t know how it ended up there or why I didn’t see it earlier since it was all alone back there.

I should be organizing my coupons, but I’m still frustrated from my failed CVS experience this morning.  Note to self: make sure the weekly circular you are looking at is for the actual location you are going to.  The store I went to uses a limited ad…not the full one I planned my trip around.

I shouldn’t be looking at baby things, but I am since I just talked to a sweet friend and found out the gender of her precious baby!  It’s crazy how our conversations have evolved from talking about classes and shopping to baby names and decorating houses!

I shouldn’t even be on here, so I guess I’ll wrap this up for now!

No comments: