First off, I'm loving having sweet work friends that go out to lunch with me to get away from the office for a few minutes. I'm really lucky to have these ladies as my friends--yes, we work together, but we like to do things together outside of work, too.
![]() |
| Me, Melissa and Sandy at Arrington Vineyards for part of Melissa's Bachelorette weekend last summer. |
Next, I'm loving late night chats with my friend, Molly. She's in audit, not tax, but she definitely understands how bad busy season is. Sometimes it's nice to have someone that you don't work with, but still understands the jargon to complian talk to.
| Molly and I during my visit to Memphis last summer. |
Finally, I'm loving my sweet family. I'm still so happy that I got to spend some QT with them last weekend. My sweet Mama is worried about me eating when I'm working all the time and is trying to figure out how to send me food when Dad comes for a conference tomorrow (I think). Plus, my precious Grandaddy is feeling better, too, which is a huge relief to say the least!
It's terribly obvious to me that I do not take enough pictures since the most recent one in this post is from over six months ago and the oldest is from when I still in the MAc. I'm going to have to work on that! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment