I've decided to do a major cleaning of my condo before I start buckling down to study for finals. I want to leave for Christmas break with things as orderly and clean as possible. I haven't really been doing the best with the nitty gritty lately with the end of the semester looming, so I decided today and tomorrow would be the perfect time to really get down to it.
I've got quite a list of things to accomplish and so far have only checked off two items, but I plan to get at least four more before I go to bed. I know it will be a lot to accomplish in a short time, but it will be so nice to come back in January to a completely clean house. Also, I'll be pretty busy for the 23 days (including weekends) that I will be here in January with my two mini-mester classes. I'm sure that I won't have the free time for deep cleaning then.
Speaking of January and next semester in general, I'm so ready to move up to Birmingham, if even for a 10 week period. I know it will be hard work with long hours, but I'm really looking forward to a change of pace and getting my feet wet in the real world.
Oh, I thought I would share this: the new Blackberry Storm that I am anxiously awaiting purchasing. I have to wait a bit longer though so they can work out some of the bugs before I get my own. They've been out for 2 weeks, so maybe I can get one after Christmas but before I come back down for classes. I've wished for quite a while that Verizon would get the iPhone since it seems like everyone here has one, but I think I will be very happy with this phone once they resolve a few issues people are having with them now.


No comments:
Post a Comment