Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost Audit Time

So, I am procrastinating as usual and thought a blog post would be much more interesting than studying for Audit.  I’m so glad I’m a Tax person!  I really hope I pass this section because I’m not sure I can stand studying this material again.  Real audits have to be much more interesting than just studying how an audit works in theory!

Anyway, the exam is Friday in Huntsville.  I scheduled it at noon so I won’t have to worry about fighting morning traffic.  Unfortunately, I will have evening traffic to deal with.  At least I won’t be in any more of a hurry than rushing home to, hopefully, enjoy a frozen margarita at Casa! :)

There’s lots to be done between now and Friday and I imagine that I won’t be sleeping a lot.  I’ll just make up for it on Saturday and Sunday when I don’t have anything else to do besides enjoy my family and work on another project for my Capstone (dumb name) class.

I’d appreciate any good thoughts and well wishes anyone wants to offer up.  It’s been a stressful weekend, for reasons other than this test, and I could use some good “vibes”! haha

No comments: