Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Weekend

This weekend is going to be busy, but so much fun!  One of my very best friends from Grad School is coming to visit tomorrow night and staying until some time on Saturday.  Saturday night, Mom and Dad are coming to spend the night before we go to the airport early Sunday morning.  Around lunchtime on Sunday, we are flying out to Arizona.  I have training for work Monday through Thursday and Mom and Dad are going for the BIG game on Monday plus a little R&R.

I don’t have a ticket for the game, but I’m still hoping that something will turn up.  My backup plan is to go to a restaurant in Scottsdale for a game watching party sponsored by the Phoenix Auburn Club.  That will be fun even if I’m not actually in Glendale inside the stadium.

I had to go to Walmart after working late tonight—I mainly needed some breakfast food for Saturday and Sunday—not everyone likes cereal for breakfast like I do (*hint* Daddy *hint*).  I sat down and ate dinner and now I got on the computer to talk to Emma on the webcam.  She got a haircut today and I needed to see how it turned out!  As a result, I haven’t gotten anything else on my list done tonight.  I’m going to go now so I can get up and get some things accomplished before bedtime!

Hopefully next time I write, Auburn will be home to a beautiful crystal football! :)

No comments: