Today was the first Saturday I had to work during Busy Season. I got up at my usual time and arrived at work a little before 7:15. I got a fair amount done and I left around noon. Unfortunately, I still have more that needs to be finished, so I’ll be working from home this afternoon and evening. Really, it’s okay though because I’ll be able to get some things off my calendar and get some laundry done in between! Trust me, the laundry situation seems to get out of control without warning!
Mom and Dad (and most importantly, Emma) are coming next Saturday after work to go to the Nashville Predators (NHL) and I know I won’t have much time next week to get the house ship-shape, so I’m planning on getting things in order before Monday and trying to keep it clean until Saturday.
Instead of writing out a list of what I want to get done before Monday, why don’t I go knock a couple of things off the list instead?
Until next time…

No comments:
Post a Comment