Monday, February 4, 2013

Snow Day!

Saturday morning, I was awake early and was planning on picking up a work friend and driving us both to the office (We went to a work event across town together the night before).  She called me about fifteen minutes before I was going to leave and asked me if I had looked outside.  I have floor length curtains in my bedroom going across the entire back wall, so I quickly went to one of my guest bedrooms to look outside.  Look at what I saw:


The snow was coming down HARD!!  After my experience driving home from work in snow the first year I lived here, I do not drive in snow unless absolutely necessary.  Working on a Saturday was not deemed absolutely necessary.  Instead, I cleaned house and napped until lunch when the roads were clear enough to safely drive to work.

Nashville weather is schizophrenic enough as it is--I'm starting to get really worried about what this Winter has in store!

No comments: