Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tax Season: Check!!

I made it! I'm so glad it's over and things won't be so hectic again for several months.

Monday, I helped others with extensions and electronic filing forms until about 4:30. I went outside to the firm party, but I'd missed most of the fun. Instead of hanging around with mostly the audit department, I headed home before traffic picked up. It was strange to be home during daylight hours, but I'll get used to it! All I did was eat dinner and get my DVR under 50% full, but I enjoyed not worrying about work.

Tuesday, I started my four days of vacation. I ran a few errands and met my friend Melissa for a pedicure. Then I had mountains of laundry to tackle and a dirty car to wash before Mom and Dad picked me up for our trip to the condo.

This morning, we have an electrician installing ceiling fans at the condo, so I'm camped out in Mom's best friend's condo so I can sleep without interruption. I'm making homemade pizza tonight per Dad's request, but that's my only real plan for today.

I'm sleepy again, so I'm not going to fight it. I've been fighting sleep for weeks and that's coming to a stop today!! :)

No comments: