skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Lady and Her Poodle
...take a look at our lives...
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Thought for the Day
The wife of one of my coworkers found this and I have made it my motto until April 15.
I'm exhausted, but I'm trying to power through. Time for another mega dose of Five Hour Energy and hot tea! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie
I'm a CPA living and working in Nashville with my teacup poodle, Emma. I love to cook and I love spending time with my friends and family.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2013
(50)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(9)
Layout
Post-Busy Season
Tax Season: Check!!
Day Zero
7 Days!!
Missing Her
Another Thought for Another Day
Thought for the Day
Happy Anniversary
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(109)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
Labels
Busy Season
(10)
Classes
(34)
Cooking
(5)
Daily Happenings
(19)
Emma
(25)
Family
(36)
Food
(14)
Friends
(17)
Home
(25)
Random
(1)
Shopping
(2)
Vacation
(1)
Weekend
(2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Emma and I
Little Baby Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment