Here are some more professional shots of Emma my Uncle took on Thanksgiving. We never seem to get it perfect with the lighting, but I think these are pretty good! I'm so lucky to have a photographer with the best equipment in the family and at my disposal! : )

Emma loves to play with sticks! She runs and runs like crazy and I'm a little afraid she'll hurt herself...maybe a little like running with scissors?

I was twirling a leaf above her head and she was jumping up trying to get it. This is how she looked on the way back down!

Another running with a stick picture. I promise this is one of her favorite activities!

She's so proud of her stick and won't share with anyone, even her
Mommie.

She loves having lots of land to run around. I don't let her off her least very often in Auburn unless we go to a park or something, so she takes advantage of any opportunity to run free. She's a wild woman!

This is the picture I really wanted. I have another of her taken in front of this same light in the middle of September, so I wanted to compare her growth. She isn't in the exact same spot in each picture, but you can tell she's bigger...especially those long legs!

This is one of the few pictures we got of her with more than one foot on the ground. She was having so much fun running back and forth.

This was taken during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was just too cute since the Beethoven float was in the picture too!

Emmie was sitting in my Dad's lap during the parade and was actually still, so my Uncle jumped on the chance for a calm picture. She's not like this very often, trust me!

I couldn't resist posting a picture of Emma's cousin, Heidi, my Uncle's sweet dog. Heidi used to live in Muscle Shoals with my Aunt and was "my" dog too until Winnie came to live with us. She's my first puppy baby even though she's a sweet old lady now!
4 comments:
Emma has to be the cutest
puppy of them all!
Mimi
Those pictures = awesome. I wonder what kind of pictures he could do of Abby! She has a ton of cute things that she does, and my camera just isn't fast enough. I hope I get a DSLR so I can take good pictures of the little baby. We only have a few non-blurry ones. :)
I know, I'm so lucky to have a willing photographer in the family. I really wish I had a DSLR camera too, but they are SO expensive! Maybe one day...
Wow, these pictures are absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment