Thursday, October 1, 2009

Emma through the months

Emma has been living with us for just over thirteen months.  I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of her.

 

These are Emma’s first pictures.  She was a little over three months old.  They were taken one afternoon in September at Uncle Mark’s house.

WESTERN KENTUCKY ALABAMA

WESTERN KENTUCKY ALABAMA

WESTERN KENTUCKY ALABAMA

 

Thanksgiving Day 2008—again at Uncle Mark’s house

HS BASKETBALL 

HS BASKETBALL

HS BASKETBALL

HS BASKETBALL

Christmas 2008—the beginning of Emma’s nightmare—I got a new camera that’s always on the ready to capture her being cute.

DSC_0050

DSC_0006

These were made during my internship on a weekend home in Florence.  Emma had either her first or second real haircut about a week before this.

CSC_0186

CSC_0188

CSC_0187

This summer when the hydrangeas were blooming at home.  You’ve seen this picture alot…

Copy of DSC_0600-1

Well, that’s about all for now.  I’m sure I have more, but these are some of my favorites that show just how much she has changed.  I took some pictures yesterday that I need to upload and I will probably take some more tomorrow or over the weekend.  Emma got a haircut and I want to document how much more she looks like a Poodle and how cute she looks in her Halloween dress!

No comments: