Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Sorry it’s been such a long time since I last posted.  I have been waiting until I had some good pictures of Emma, but we’ve either been too busy to take pictures or the weather has been too icky.  The only good opportunities I have had lately have been when Emma is in the exact same position and location as 1,000 other pictures I have of her.  So basically I could post one of the old pictures, call it new and none of you would know the difference! :)

It’s been a busy couple of weeks with projects due this week and a test tomorrow.  I can’t even remember what all I had last week, but I know it was a hectic time too.  I know I have one project due next week and the rest of the week is normal studying and group meetings plus studying for a huge test the next Wednesday.  That’s all I can remember offhand, but my trusty Google Calendar will remind me! :)

I know you all don’t want to read boring stories and recaps of what’s going on, so I won’t continue any longer.  Let’s face it, you come for the pictures of Emma!  :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I prefer to read what you've been up to and to play with Emma when I see her ;)