All good things really do come to an end. I've had a good time at home this weekend, but tomorrow morning, Emma and I have to return to the Plains. I'm glad that I was able to come home on Thursday, so we were able to make the most of this trip home. We spent time with my Grandparents on both Friday and today, which was quite nice. Mom and Grams made a couple of little dresses for Emmie--one that's green gingham with green blanket fleece on the inside and another for Halloween that's orange gingham on one side and black gingham on the other. After Halloween, she can wear the black side facing out and still look cute as a button.
I have to go back fairly early tomorrow morning to clean up the highway for Beta Alpha Psi. As pledges, we are required to pick up trash twice during our pledgeship period and one of the proctored opportunities is Sunday @ 3. Unfortunately, I have to leave around 10 to get there with enough time to drop Emma off at home, otherwise she has to go with me. I don't know how that would work...
It will be good to get back early in the day so I can do some classwork before Monday. I have a little paper due for Audit that will only take a few minutes and need to start getting ready for tests on Friday, next Monday, and next Tuesday. I need to make sure next week is a productive one!
I'm going to get ready for bed now. We don't stay up late here in Florence! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment