I was talking to my Dad earlier while he was waiting for a flight home from Dulles (DC airport). I was telling him about how my Friday class was canceled and he asked me what I was going to do. I didn't really understand. He meant was I coming home this weekend. I hadn't even considered coming home and had really planned on sleeping all day Friday since it's supposed to rain. I think coming home is a much better idea. I'm leaving around noon tomorrow and will get home in time for dinner. I do have to leave early on Sunday to clean up trash on the side of the road for Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting honor society). But, since I'll be home all day Friday, it won't be too bad and I'll have all evening on Sunday to study for next week's tests and classes.
So, now I have a trip home to look forward to. I just need to get this Finance test over with tonight at 6:30, get back to my condo, pack for the trip home, and go to sleep!
Speaking of sleep, I think I'm going to go take a nap before doing my final studying for tonight's test! I might even force Emma to go nap with me since she's currently napping under my coffee table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment