Friday, September 4, 2009

Home

I came home after class last night.  It was late when I finally arrived, but well worth it to have an extra night to sleep in my bed!

Emma had to get her annual shots today.  Although she got two very big shots and another needle stick, she did so well!  The vet even gave her a treat!  She got the 3 year rabies shot, so she won’t need another one until 2012.  I want to keep her from being stuck any more than absolutely necessary.  She also had to get the Kennel Cough vaccine, a liquid that goes in the nose, since she goes to the groomer.  They said it was recommended for dogs that are boarded or get professionally groomed.

After Emma and I finished in Muscle Shoals (her vet moved there recently and bought out an existing practice), we went to see Grams and Grandaddy.  Grandaddy and I went to his barber and I must say he looked so handsome after the barber was through!  We went back home, some company came over, and then we just chatted for a little while.

Emma and I went home around dinner time and caught up on some TV we missed this past week.  Now, we’re going to eat some ice cream and unwind.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: