Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yay! Weekend!

I love having Fridays off in Grad School!  I don’t know how I would manage without a day for just schoolwork with no classes.  I really don’t think we could go to classes five days a week and still function!

I have so much to do this weekend—really so much to do before tomorrow, too!

So, here’s a list to help me remember!

  1. Chapters 5 & 6 Key Terms, Pull Quotes and Making It Real Sections for my assistantship—need to finish this tonight or first thing tomorrow morning
  2. Email professor about photocopying exams for her
  3. Proctoring Makeup Exams Friday from 4-6 (need to pick up exams by 3:40)
  4. Cleaning house before Mom and Dad arrive tomorrow afternoon
  5. Integrated Accounting Systems:
    1. read over the AMG case again
    2. read material for Monday
    3. open Blackboard and look over what we’re doing Monday
  6. Advanced Audit:
    1. read for Monday
  7. Governmental
    1. read Chapters 4 & 5
    2. Chapter 4 HW
  8. Corporate & Partnership Tax
    1. read chapters 5 & 6
    2. assigned hw problems

Somewhere in here there is a football game and sleep!

Tomorrow I should find out if I will have the opportunity to interview with one of the eleven firms that posted jobs I was interested in for after graduation.  If I get this interview, it will be on Monday and the first of many, I hope!  I will be interviewing over the next two weeks—I think the second week is the heavier one, but it all depends on who offers me interviews.  I really want to get this behind me and I am praying so hard that I will get a job offer so I don’t have to worry so much.  It’s so hard when most of my classmates have already accepted positions with the firms they interned with.

Off to tackle #1 on my list!

No comments: