Last night, I played around with a new layout. I couldn’t find something that was exactly what I wanted. To be honest, I’m not sure exactly what I wanted.
Where do other people get layouts? I got the last one from The Cutest Blog on the Block, but nothing was exactly screaming at me on that website.
I don’t know why it was so important to me. I read all of my friend’s blogs in Google Reader, so I don’t even see what their layouts look like. Everyone looks the same in GR.
So, for now, I’m going to stick with the black background and picture of Emma and I. Maybe we’ll get a more recent one this weekend at home. Or maybe not—I like this one of us—it has my favorite girl and my favorite flower in it!
I’ve also started using Windows Live Writer to write blog posts. It came loaded on my new computer and so far I really like it! It’s much easier to insert pictures and links and I like being able to see exactly what the post will look like when it’s on Blogger. I guess this is why I was thinking about changing the layout—I could see it with this new program!

No comments:
Post a Comment