I have to admit that I was happy for it to be bright and sunny at 6AM this morning. It made it so much easier to get up and take Emma out. Neither she nor I are big fans of going outside in the dark. However, I’m not happy about it being dark shortly after 5PM—AND it’s only going to get worse. I’ll just have to look forward to springing forward, I guess.
I haven’t done anything special or unusual today. All I did was go to class as usual. Emma and I did go on a little adventure to get Heartworm medicine for her. I let her run free for a little bit after that. She usually loves being off her leash and runs like a crazy person. She really has grown up though and usually comes when called. Her only problem is that sometimes she’s not finished being psycho when I decide it’s time to go inside!
Emma is happily sleeping under the coffee table watching me type and read and study. She is pretty good support and listens to me when I complain that I will never finish a reading or never learn the material.
I think Break Time is over and that I should get back to preparing for this test on Wednesday! Until next time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment