I’m so glad today’s Friday! I have so much to catch up on this weekend, but it will make next weekend and all of the following week so much more worth it!
I took an exam for my Integrated Accounting Applications class today. It was a take home and we had a week to set aside a four-hour period of time to complete the exam. I hope it went well, but we’ll see sometime after next Wednesday (the final day to turn in the exam). I still have a presentation the day before we leave for Chile and it will require a lot of work before my group is ready to present.
Yesterday, I finished one project for my Governmental Accounting class, but I plan to finish my other project for that class tonight or tomorrow. It’s a special project that graduate students have to complete because this course can be taken for either graduate or undergraduate credit. I also have a test in this class on Wednesday. The test only covers one chapter of material, so there’s not as much to study, but since it only covers one chapter, the questions will be much more specific.
I also need to start my Corporate & Partnership Taxation project. It’s due three weeks from yesterday. That sounds like a long time, but I have to keep in mind that one of those weeks is Thanksgiving week and I am unlikely to actually work over that week. I also have a Corporate test on the last class day (the day the project is due), so I need to catch up on my reading to be as prepared as I can before I begin reviewing and really studying.
My final class is Advanced Audit. I have a case to finish because class was interrupted Wednesday by a fire alarm. Also, my group has our final presentation on Wednesday. After that presentation, I just have to attend class for the other groups to present, but I don’t have to do anything.
I know this is a boring post, but it was really an excuse to lay out what I have to do to finish these classes. Sounds like a really fun next few days, doesn’t it?
I’ll try to post something more light-hearted and fun in the next few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment