I left work extremely early (6PM) last night. I was too tired to think straight and too keyed up from the storms that had come through earlier in the day.
I ran some errands that I'd been putting off for a week since these businesses are always closed before I leave work. After I ate some dinner and turned on my tv for the first time since last Sunday, I decided that 8 o'clock was a an appropriate bedtime. 11 hours later, I could definitely go back to sleep, but I feel so much better than I have all week. My body just can't handle day after day of too little sleep. One day every once in a blue moon is ok, but not on a frequent basis.
Off to work. Six more Saturdays (I think). 45 days sounds better to me. It's going to be a long day, but, if I'm lucky, I can get away with taking tomorrow off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment