My good friend, Molly, came by tonight and we had dinner and caught up on each other's lives this evening. I am so glad we met at Auburn in the MAc program and became friends!
Having someone to talk to that actually understands what our jobs require is so refreshing. I miss having people that not only understand, but I can speak freely with. It's really freeing to not have to worry about what you are saying and how that could affect a performance review or a possible promotion. This type of job is very political and I love being able to relax and not worry about opinions for a change.
I love how easy being friends with some people is. It doesn't matter how long it's been since you actually saw the person because you just jump right back in where you left off!
I definitely wish we lived closer to each other, but we are already planning my trip to Memphis hopefully in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment