I just got back from the doctor's office. Diagnosis: double ear infections. I don't think I blogged about it at the time, but I had this same problem back in February. I take some medication that affects my immune system, so it appears that this is how my body "likes" to get sick. I could barely even sleep last night because my ears hurt so bad--combined with the fact that my power was out AGAIN.
I was talking to Mom about it earlier and how I used to get ear infections regularly in high school. I seemed to get them anytime I was tired and stressed (the end of Show Choir season, AP exams, etc.) or when the weather changed. I was even told by the doctor that one more ear infection would mean tubes for me--at 17. Imagine how bad it would be now if I needed tubes at 25?!? I can just see myself checking into Children's Hospital and sitting in the waiting room with the little kids--probably with parents my age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment