Friday, April 20, 2012

Vacation

We (Mom, Dad, Emma and I) finally made it to the condo tonight. This morning was hectic and the end result was certainly not what I wanted, but we still headed East, as planned.

Mama snapped this picture with my phone once we arrived. I'm not usually a hat person, but I'm brought it as I was determined to spend some time in the pool-until I stuck a foot in and realized the heated pool wasn't heated. Oops...

I napped off the anesthesia from earlier today after my ill-fated pool attempt and now I can't sleep. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I can sleep in until we decide to go shopping. I'm just used to going to sleep after midnight and it's just after 11 o'clock at home. I'm not going to be here long enough to get used to eastern time!

Emma keeps giving me the evil eye, so maybe I should turn the lights out. Night all!

No comments: